on a lighter note...

290238076_5241907952541771_2781822089368072224_n.jpg
 
1656443301950.png
 
1656443435471.png
 
1656443512198.png
 
1656443827663.png
 
1656443913072.png
 
1656443967611.png
 
1656444520996.png
 
1656445072876.png
 
1656445609825.png
 
1656454680009.png
 
1656461470743.png
 
Jesus and most of the Apostles appear to be Caucasian in The Last Supper, as opposed to Semitic/Abrahamic.

Michelangelo depicts an uncircumcised David in his statue. (Yes I realize there is some minor controversy regarding this) The original David would have been circumcised.

The Renaissance was an amazing time filled with amazing artists but sometimes their knowledge of subject mater 1,500-2,500 years and 1,000 miles removed, proved lacking.
He probably didn't want to risk breakage if he tried to circumcise the stone David. :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,338
Messages
1,573,271
Members
169,733
Latest member
logsafeus
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top