on a lighter note...

68A3609B-40D9-4F3F-9906-311B45A11638.jpeg
 
@CBH Australia
Nothing needs a calibration mate that's how it was back in the 80s and 90s.
I left Melbourne at 10pm one night and had to be in Sydney by 6am the following morning.
The freight was supposed to go by plane but we got paid a shitload extra to get to the airport before the plane it left at 4.30am. It was cheaper to send it by road. I got to Sydney in 7.5 hours. That truck was owned by Mick Travalos ( a greek) who had the fastest trucks in that era. Mine was capable of just over 200 kilometres per hour when you wound it out. Those white lines disappear real quick at that speed..
Fun yes. Dangerous, extremely. We couldn't even get life insurance because it was regarded as a too high a risk job.
I'm glad it has changed for the new drivers with tougher laws to make it safer.
Bob

That confirms the times
 
287174311_1096098927922322_1621087442419653877_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,354
Members
169,529
Latest member
LawrenceBo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top