on a lighter note...

FFCAFD9A-A865-4FA7-8EDA-EC3676CDE8CF.png
 
1653925316555.png
 
Actually, those are cans and I believe the song referred to bottles.
I think the new lyrics “99 cans of beer in a case, take one out chug it down or pass it around. 98 cans of beer in the case” works!
 
@JOHN GRENZ
Have you read the following
Spot on the wall by the Chinese author Who Flung Dung.
Escape from Russia by Ima Nickinoff.
Baby's Revenge by Nora Titov.
Or the pet book Cats Revenge by the famous vet Claude Balls.
Around the world on a camel by the military man Major Bumsore.
Just a few interesting books for you I have plenty more you may enjoy.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,235
Members
169,280
Latest member
JackieMund
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top