on a lighter note...

280482271_3242592279320463_2103954588123312084_n.jpg
 
283766739_688230905805441_4114658707095386127_n.jpg
 
Some Women always scream for equal rights when it suits them till you treat them as equal. Then it is like , noooo but I am a woman. Go figure

Schrödinger’s Feminist A woman is simultaneously a victim and empowered, until something happens. Then she chooses which state benefits her the most…
 
Schrödinger’s Feminist A woman is simultaneously a victim and empowered, until something happens. Then she chooses which state benefits her the most…
Choose a side. Can't tell me shit for not greeting you first at the screening booth. And that's real life matters! If you want to be equal then be equal. Lift the same shit I've got to lift each day. . Some women do, 99.9% don't. So do throw that post towards me
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,273
Messages
1,571,262
Members
169,317
Latest member
BrigetteY2
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top