on a lighter note...

Wow, I had to stare at this one a bit to figure it out. Not what it looks like.

View attachment 466549

This would’ve been funnier yet if the guy had a really hairy leg and arm. :ROFLMAO:


I had to look really hard too, and was disappointed that it was not a Brazilian Butt. :cry::cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Screenshot_20220516-121003_Instagram.jpg
 
1652717983456.png
 
One more thing.jpg
 
I don’t love 6.5 CM nor do I hate it, but the Memes are hilarious.

For the record, 6.5 creedmore is an update of a 6.5x55 which is wonderful already with a 125 year track record. It’s sort of like having kids tell you how the best original music ever created is Foo Fighters yet they never heard of Nirvana.

1652733612752.png
 
1652754034471.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,469
Members
169,567
Latest member
MarvinTeje
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top