on a lighter note...

ima.jpg
 
@JOHN GRENZ
There's a few here I can see doing that like @ CoElkHunter, @RandyF, @BeeMaa, @Forrest Halley and a few others.
It's not a pretty thought tho
Moe a nightmare.
Bob
Well Bob, with the ammo shortage still here, I might have to pole dance for a box or two of .338WM? It would have to be a stout flagpole though, to keep my fat ass from breaking it! Instead of dollar bills, the attendees could put cartridges in the culling belt I would be wearing. Scary vision isn’t it? Ha! Ha! Ha!
 
Well Bob, with the ammo shortage still here, I might have to pole dance for a box or two of .338WM? It would have to be a stout flagpole though, to keep my fat ass from breaking it! Instead of dollar bills, the attendees could put cartridges in the culling belt I would be wearing. Scary vision isn’t it? Ha! Ha! Ha!

:E Fear: :eek::A Outta:
 
Yep, that's me. How do you think I can afford Blaser rifles and TSS ammo? :cool:
@BeeMaa
At least you are game enough to admit it mate. You are a true gentleman. I bet the others aren't so game.
I tried it but the money I got was usually 1 cent coins thrown as hard as they could.
I made 37 cents first night and gave it away. Those pennies hurt when they hit. The money just wasn't worth it .
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob
 
Apparently, this is doing the rounds in Russia.

A Russian wife turned to her husband and asked, "What's this special military operation our glorious leader keeps talking about?"

Her husband replied, "It's a proxy war between Russia and NATO."

"Oh, right. How's it going?" She asked

"Well," he replied, "so far we've lost 24,000 soldiers, 2,000 tanks, 200 aircraft, numerous helicopters, and loads of armoured vehicles and artillery pieces."

"Wow! What about NATO?"

"They haven't turned up yet" he replied.

Who said the Russians don't have a sense of humour?
 
You have to grab the crotch area just to be sure.

That was ok in the 80s, now you’ll never know if they have done a nip tuck, and then it’s too late. :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,071
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top