on a lighter note...

B913A6A0-463F-46CA-87E5-9C3CCD5EF1E5.jpeg
 
…as Hawaiians snicker and hope no one is paying attention, one has to wonder, what exactly is the definition of “excessive” and whose definition is it? :ROFLMAO:
And yes, I’m from Wisconsin. :D Cheers:


View attachment 463269

Great can use that as a map of not where to go ... :E Rofl:where I originally come from it would be showing as dark dark black...no shade of blue at all... :D Beers:
 
Went to union Grove back in the eighty's as soon as the door opened up on the plane a push cart liquor stand rolled up lol
 
1650769329336.png
 
Honeymoon.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,138
Members
170,524
Latest member
AngelSor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top