on a lighter note...

1649195764175.png
 
1649196002198.png
 
1649196148053.png
 
1649196182417.png
 
1649196423552.png
 
1649196473012.png
 
1649196490312.png
 
1649196632911.png
 
1649196655984.png
 
1649196678065.png
 
1649196755814.png
 
1649196874180.png
 
1649197234861.png
 
1649197324381.png
 
1649199944405.jpeg
 
Always a beamer driver..... Glad to see the broken glass too.....Deserving

Doesn't BMW stand for Break My Window?
 
Doesn't BMW stand for Break My Window?
Yes, seems like you can't have anything nice or someone not willing to work for it will try destroy it.

On another note I think you will find the fire dept have every right to do that. At least if it's a no parking zone by a hydrant.

A a volunteer I have been told we can take similar steps in an emergency.

The windows are easily replaced if life and property are at risk.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,735
Members
169,000
Latest member
GCCBarbra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top