on a lighter note...

1647787028410.png
 
Fat guy.jpg
 
Recoil.png
 
Specific caliber or guage for certain vehicles?
Does this mean Toy-ota's require nurf (gun) calibers or gauges, or can an airsoft (gun) be used as an upgrade?:ROFLMAO:
 
My dog Ruger and I, also my best buddy, spend the day in the woods together. I dropped trees, blocked up logs, and split firewood while he chased squirrels and birds, and generally spent his time exercising his nose and his bladder.
At the end of the day I loaded the saws back in the truck and opened the door for him to load up. No Ruger. I called, no Ruger. I went around the other side of the truck and there he was laying in the mud hole that he had avoided all day long…and completely ignoring me.

61AD1B91-5CB7-4774-A591-1FDC0F243E41.jpeg


With a little chuckle to myself and fully expecting him to come to me to get dried off, all I said to him was “Buddy? We need to talk”.
At the sound of my voice…and without so much as a glance in my direction… he bailed from the mud hole and charged directly into the open door of my truck before I could say another word. :oops:

My dog’s an asshole.

Still love him to death, but right now he’s an asshole. :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,608
Members
168,914
Latest member
rr88accountant1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top