on a lighter note...

59BCDEFE-1102-46C7-8810-E9D899575AF7.jpeg

1647254995759.jpeg

So, in reality they need to define 'owned or part of' when before trying to take it back. When the American Indians get their head around this concept guess who the lower 48 will be renting from??? :)
Given I assume that the Indians crossed a land bridge from Siberia and are immigrants, I'd say the dinosaurs. They were here first.

Victim.jpg

I was at a business dinner at Quanjeude, a very famous Peking duck restaurant in Beijing. The roast duck was amazing, but it came with platters of duck bills and duck feet. Not really my thing, but better than fish eye soup!
Wife and I were there in 2018. Stayed away from some of those parts as we tried to act like we knew what we were doing while slyly watching how the other diners were eating the food so that we could follow their lead. At another upscale restaurant in Beijing, we were served hot water with the meal. We asked our Chinese friend if it was for tea but there was no tea on the table. We were told that it wasn’t for tea but that the hot water was considered an upscale delicacy! You ever run into that? Weird.

Another weird thing was soda pop was almost always served warm when out and about seeing the sights. Didn’t care for that either.

1647286140450.jpeg

1647289348341.jpeg

Wife and I were there in 2018. Stayed away from some of those parts as we tried to act like we knew what we were doing while slyly watching how the other diners were eating the food so that we could follow their lead. At another upscale restaurant in Beijing, we were served hot water with the meal. We asked our Chinese friend if it was for tea but there was no tea on the table. We were told that it wasn’t for tea but that the hot water was considered an upscale delicacy! You ever run into that? Weird.

Another weird thing was soda pop was almost always served warm when out and about seeing the sights. Didn’t care for that either.
Well who knew?!
I can’t wait for the next time my wife is expecting a glass of wine and I hand her a glass of hot water from the tap and tell her it’s a high end delicacy.

I going to start a pool on the date of my first skin graft. Any takers?

Well who knew?!
I can’t wait for the next time my wife is expecting a glass of wine and I hand her a glass of hot water from the tap and tell her it’s a high end delicacy.

I going to start a pool on the date of my first skin graft. Any takers?

I’ll bet on the injury within 30 seconds of the comment. The procedure is a little harder to predict…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg