on a lighter note...

Screenshot_20220308-222004_WhatsApp.jpg
 
True Story:

I had a job interview today for a job at a new company. It was the 3rd sequential interview for this job, with the director of operations.

Question: “What are your long term career aspirations, where do you see it going in 5+ years?”

My Answer: “I would say retirement is my long term outlook”

Do you think I’ll get the job? (Hint: I’m 34)

Even if I don’t, I thought it was funny.
 
How much did your iphone really cost you? My iphone 7 cost me about $50,000. :cry:

Documenting Bitcoin @DocumentingBTC·Feb 21


iPhone cost in #bitcoin
______________________
iPhone 4 - 2,857
iPhone 5 - 16.60
iPhone 6 - 2.17
iPhone 7 - 1.28
iPhone 8 - 0.24
iPhone X - 0.16
iPhone 11 - 0.14
iPhone 12 - 0.06
iPhone 13 - 0.02
 
Last edited:
1646781732548.png
 
Now anyone can afford a basic level Dangerous Game Double Rifle. Low cost ammunition and low recoil. :)
View attachment 456243View attachment 456242

Every time I visit a friend's his grand sons break out the nurf guns for military training and make believe hunting trips. Their view is something is going to die today.....usually me getting hit a couple of dozen times or more:ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:
1646862704326.png
 
TANG.jpeg
 
1646872371233.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,358
Members
168,876
Latest member
MarylynEdd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top