on a lighter note...

F040E5BB-A215-4D05-A106-EB21C16F68A8.jpeg
 
Yes, so true.

Being an Aussie I did not know why Y'all started saying "Let's go Brandon". It's been explained, I guess you had to see it to appreciate it.

I caught on who Sleepy Joe is.

People don't understand Aussie Humour and if I have a dig at @Bob Nelson 35Whelen he gets, it if it's a local joke etc.
Some of what we go on with you might not get.
Best I've seen from aus. Lately is how to speek Australians. The Indians are masters at self hatred.i grew up on English humor and worked for one that honed sarcasm into a fine art.he later became my mentor.
 
1645101975856.png
 
6EA38661-6B0B-4257-AF14-48AF8367029C.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,531
Members
169,578
Latest member
TaniaZ5549
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top