on a lighter note...

A Spaniard, a Turk and an Arab started talking about the most popular words of their languages used at work. Spaniard:
- The word "manyana" (tomorrow) is very popular with us. This means: "we will do it tomorrow- the day after tomorrow - in short, soon."
The Turk:
- We use the expression "yavash-yavash". Meaning: "we'll do it in a week or two." In a word - take your time...".
Arab:
- And we say "Insha'allah" (if Allah wills). This is about the same as "manyana" and "yavash-yavash", but your element of haste is missing…
 
1644585857212.png
 

That's too funny. When my daughter saw the pictures of the animals I took in Africa, she said that they looked like they were sleeping. I said that they were asleep, but would never wake up again. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: My daughter who has the same twisted sense of humor as I do, thought it was funny.
 
1644592913956.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,796
Members
169,415
Latest member
ilvigarhamp1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top