on a lighter note...

D2F75EC5-9644-4F30-9DF6-04EDEE98F117.jpeg
 
1644111523645.jpeg
 
What if the lights go out? Need a cell phone light to keep reading. Where are the ads for stuff the book writer is sure every book buyer wants? How are the cookies stored? :)
What if the train stops before they finish an exciting part? Have to get off at the next stop?
Well, I guess a book can be paused.
 
^^^^^Too Funny^^^^^^
 

Husband:
It's your birthday dear. I just wanted to show you how much I love you after all these years.

Wife:
My birthday wad 2 months ago.
We just got married 6 months ago.
Who and where is the floozy that sold them to you. :V Chair:
 
1644159955696.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,917
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top