on a lighter note...

116B8225-1934-46D4-AF07-A98A330B6BC5.jpeg
 
mighty handy tool to have for those tight places a power drill can't get into and instead of a drill bit insert a whip and it doubles as an egg beater.

I'll let perverted minds on here to use thier imagination since it is a hand tool.:unsure::eek::D

GIF: c.tenor.com/arkDoBJh2UIAAAA
or c.tenor.com/arkDoBJh2UlAAAA

I couldn't get the GIF to transfer from Chrome.
 
Last edited:
1643682209990.png
 
1643682320764.png
 
1643724906111.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,451
Messages
1,576,546
Members
170,600
Latest member
EricTze14
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top