on a lighter note...

1642566760332.png
 
Got to be careful of the signs you stand behind.

1642566904128.png
 
1642567068539.png
 
1642567219228.png
 
1642567313655.png
 
1642567365089.png
 
1642567431912.png
 
1642567719489.png
 
1642569482702.png
 
1642628582839.png
 
1642628643206.png
 
1642628667819.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,394
Members
170,572
Latest member
Wiley3490
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top