on a lighter note...

Years back in MO to buy a pistol we had to have two letters on letterhead stationery as character references with the application to purchase to the sheriff. I went my family Dr and asked for one. He wrote it out on an Rx pad for me. The Deputy said he never got one that way before.
They since changed the rules in MO so those letters are not needed now.
 
IMG-20220111-WA0019.jpg
 
1641962686968.png
 
This is reality. I have a small Blind Society company nearby. With the improvement of medicine, some workers underwent operations that restore or improve vision. And one elderly man was extremely disappointed with his wife's appearance - "I thought she was prettier." And he has already lived with her for many years, the children are adults...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,236
Members
169,285
Latest member
idmingucom1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top