on a lighter note...

IMG-20211226-WA0005.jpg
 
1641051576384.png
 
1641051624252.png
 
1641051737212.png
 
1641051863541.png
 
1641051911957.png
 
1641051988529.png
 
1641052046827.png
 
1641052122270.png
 
1641052154752.png
 
1641052188945.png
 
1641052215876.png
 
1641052281258.png
 
1641052305555.png
 
1641052368347.png
 
1641052411070.png
 
1641052471327.png
 
1641052602303.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,837
Members
169,425
Latest member
Elverragill
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top