on a lighter note...

269847651_218814590417908_5909689468114364587_n.jpg
 
I used that box to wrap my nephew's fishing reel I got him for Christmas.

Last year I hid a gift card between two packages of Spam. He was so upset he almost started crying.
:ROFLMAO:
Be careful though...the next box you get from him might be ticking. :oops:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,984
Members
169,088
Latest member
Emely31072
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top