on a lighter note...

B24C60A9-CEB5-471E-82B7-D897D33308DC.jpeg
 
That is a french made shotgun that I can't remember the name of at the moment. I always thought they were cool though.
Those are either Darne or Charlin shotguns. Both are French-made. I agree that they are cool. One of them in 16 gauge has been on my wish list for a long time.
 
Yes, but there is enough humor around. Speaking quite seriously, after reading the news, it is not always possible to understand where it comes from - from a humorous website or from ordinary media.
For example:
 
Went to a party the other night and they had the usual spread; veggies, turkey, ham, roast beef, sausages, etc. I saw this one guy with a plateful of veggies.
Me: Have you tried any of the meats?
Him: Oh, no, I don't eat meat.
Me: Oh, why is that?
Him: I'm a vegan.
Me: OK. What kind of mental illness is that?
If looks could kill.
People around us kinda snickered. I beat a hasty retreat to the other side of the room. Guess that was the wrong question.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,371
Members
169,547
Latest member
JoniScorfi
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top