on a lighter note...

I can appreciate Calvin's desire to memorialize the moment...

20211012_220217.jpg

Calvin & Hobbes, May 15, 1990. Bill Waterson
 
179867908_297728811933557_3965740306596707859_n.jpg
 
Two alligators, a big one and a small one, are sitting on the bank of the Potomac. The big one says: "listen, aren't we supposed to be the same age?"
Small: "yes, it is".
Big: "but why do we have such a difference in size? It's probably about nutrition. Let's figure it out. What do you eat?"
Small: "politicians, of course".
"So," says the big one, "and which ones, Republicans or Democrats?"
S.:"Democrats, of course, do not feel sorry for them".
Big: "Well, how exactly do you hunt them?"
The small one: "Well, how. I get out on the shore near the parking lot and hide under the car. When a politician comes up, I grab his leg, shake all the shit out of him... and I eat.
Big: "here! Whoa! That's your mistake! If you shake all the shit out of a Democrat, then only a briefcase and an expensive suit will remain!"
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,138
Members
170,524
Latest member
AngelSor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top