on a lighter note...

IMG-20210926-WA0003.jpg
 
Yes but it has to be long enough to get into the vitals and stout enough to withstand and fight from the pig. This is one of the pig stickers I make with quite a few of them doing service in the NZ bush against these animals. View attachment 426766
I think it would be reasonable to start a topic here dedicated to knives for boar hunting. I just don't know in which section.
A guy with the nickname Vlad NZ lives in New Zealand, he has a small hunting company on the South Island. He wrote interesting hunting stories on Russian forums just about hunting feral pigs with dogs and a knife. Maybe just with your:) . Sometimes it was a pity for dogs, very unsafe hunting - dogs do not understand that pigs up to 60 kg are needed, and no more.
 
I think it would be reasonable to start a topic here dedicated to knives for boar hunting. I just don't know in which section.
A guy with the nickname Vlad NZ lives in New Zealand, he has a small hunting company on the South Island. He wrote interesting hunting stories on Russian forums just about hunting feral pigs with dogs and a knife. Maybe just with your:) . Sometimes it was a pity for dogs, very unsafe hunting - dogs do not understand that pigs up to 60 kg are needed, and no more.
We do that here in America, too. Talk to some Texans.
 
I think it would be reasonable to start a topic here dedicated to knives for boar hunting. I just don't know in which section.
A guy with the nickname Vlad NZ lives in New Zealand, he has a small hunting company on the South Island. He wrote interesting hunting stories on Russian forums just about hunting feral pigs with dogs and a knife. Maybe just with your:) . Sometimes it was a pity for dogs, very unsafe hunting - dogs do not understand that pigs up to 60 kg are needed, and no more.
 
We do that here in America, too. Talk to some Texans.
I have no doubt that there are such amateurs everywhere, I just answered von Graff, looking at his boar knife. Where there are wild boars, there are also slightly crazy hunters :) I recently watched a video from Argentina. True, these are all feral pigs, a lot of colorful ones, but they have clearly returned to their wild prototype and are almost as dangerous - judging by the slashed dogo Argentino.
When I started hunting, there was a loss in our hunting club: an experienced hunter, a colonel, approached a wounded boar with a knife - and the boar immediately killed him. I don't like such entertainment.
And personally, I know only one such hunter. Once I had a difficult situation - my grandson was about to be born, and his mother felt bad, and I had to take her to a specialized clinic at night, quite far away. There was only a waiting nurse and a security guard in the lobby of the clinic. I handed over the expectant mother and started calling my partners for tomorrow's hunt, warning them that nothing was canceled (and it was 3 o'clock in the morning).
The guard, having heard this, showed me a video of how he hunts: he has two huskies and two mongrel, but large mongrels; and now they catch a boar by the ears, and he - with a phone in one hand and a dagger in the other - comes up and kills it. And the boar is not a piglet at all, as I understand it, a kilogram is 70-90!. In general, there is nothing wrong with the security at that clinic.
 
1632779195061.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,684
Members
169,396
Latest member
goldcincopa1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top