on a lighter note...

3ACC0BB5-9542-4E10-BFB1-5FB19D42EB71.jpeg
 
Observe. How about flashlights in skull head hung up high?
Great pics by the way. Do u shoot these?
 
1619970082389.png
 

1. Don’t want to know the explanation.
2. Get camera, take down standand get out before dark.
3. Tell my a**hole neighbor about that spot since he’s always bugging me about hunting spots.
4. Forget I ever knew the neighbor OR that spot.

Option: Set trip wire and adequate charge before leaving. Who cares about the neighbor.
 
1619983448237.png
 
There's a new medicine that just came out for depressed lesbians.

Tridicagain
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,724
Members
170,621
Latest member
Tahlia4073
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top