on a lighter note...

I remember a while back a form like this one circulating our squadron. Priceless, and I believe it's perfect for today's society. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
97078D41-880D-4F8B-945B-43324BEF7964.jpeg
 
Well. . .
My first thought was to remind Patrick that this isn’t the site where we make fun of each other’s home countries-but then he isn’t exactly incorrect either. Ahhh America, where you can get rich and famous for being huge. . .
6891DB8D-0EC0-4228-ABA9-993FB3568A09.jpeg
 
Well. . .
My first thought was to remind Patrick that this isn’t the site where we make fun of each other’s home countries-but then he isn’t exactly incorrect either. Ahhh America, where you can get rich and famous for being huge. . . View attachment 395805

Holy shit....now talking about that how the hell do they go....the toilet pan would disappear....no no no.... :X3: :X3: :X3: :A Outta:
 
now we know why americans are so fat and other parts of the world are starving
Americans are fat because they can afford to be, unlike most of the rest of the world.

There is no virtue in being thin if you're thin because you cannot afford to be fat.

Thanks for playing.
 
now we know why americans are so fat and other parts of the world are starving
If the other parts of the country can’t figure out how to produce enough food to keep from starving, it’s not Americas fault or problem
 
I will sit back and wait :D Pop Popcorn:
Well, it is supper time here in the USA. I have two ribeyes, 4 ears of corn on the grill, 2 baked potatoes in the oven and a Cesar Salad in the refrigerator I am a little to busy to reply. I am not sure what Princess Bride will be eating.:A Banana:
 
Americans are fat because they can afford to be, unlike most of the rest of the world.

There is no virtue in being thin if you're thin because you cannot afford to be fat.

Thanks for playing.
There is actually a song by a Canadian comedian made before wokeness...it is by Jon Lajoie and it is called "I kill people".

It addresses this, in one of his lyrics, where he states, "stupid poor people you can't even afford food"

Just remember it is a comedy and meant for a laugh, but as he puts it. "He's as dangerous as a fire in a nursing home"
 
There is actually a song by a Canadian comedian made before wokeness...it is by Jon Lajoie and it is called "I kill people".

It addresses this, in one of his lyrics, where he states, "stupid poor people you can't even afford food"

Just remember it is a comedy and meant for a laugh, but as he puts it. "He's as dangerous as a fire in a nursing home"
Jon LaJoie has some fantastic stuff.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,718
Members
170,621
Latest member
Tahlia4073
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top