on a lighter note...

ABCE1638-F051-4E83-87EB-D1CEBFF6BF2A.jpeg

No joke, my mother cuts pies and cakes like this. Always has. Drives my wife, a chef, completely bonkers. We have all agreed to not let mum cut at family events :ROFLMAO:

Nice one

Never heard of this guy, but he touched a lot of nerves and got a lot of negative feedback on this Oct 10, 2020 Saturday Night Live opening monologue.

Bill Burr...

Sort of a modern George Carlin.. Lots of politically and socially driven comedy.. pretty liberal.. but not an extreme leftist.. he actually calls out the extreme left pretty often..

He's friends with Joe Rogan.. and very curious about hunting (always comes up as a subject between them whenever they are on each others shows, do podcasts together, etc..).. but is not a hunter himself..

1602437565435.png

Never heard of this guy, but he touched a lot of nerves and got a lot of negative feedback on this Oct 10, 2020 Saturday Night Live opening monologue.

Wow, I love this guy! He is an equal opportunity balloon popper. The reaction to his monologue underscores the left's inability to laugh at itself. Though a tiny bit self-deprecation would be great for the president as well.

Thanks for posting. Had heard it had set off the woke community.

Wow, I love this guy! He is an equal opportunity balloon popper. The reaction to his monologue underscores the left's inability to laugh at itself. Though a tiny bit self-deprecation would be great for the president as well.

Thanks for posting. Had heard it had set off the woke community.
Bill Burr is great, there is no filter there. I will try to find the clip, but they ask him why there weren't more women in comedy. He replied, maybe they should write funnier stuff. He is also known to go after hecklers.

Could you tell us who’s monologue? As the video is not available to everyone.
Yeah not allowed in this country......
:E Shrug:....pisses me off when it says that....
That’s what mine said also, but I was going for the subtle approach!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg