on a lighter note...

ABCE1638-F051-4E83-87EB-D1CEBFF6BF2A.jpeg
 
No joke, my mother cuts pies and cakes like this. Always has. Drives my wife, a chef, completely bonkers. We have all agreed to not let mum cut at family events :ROFLMAO:

Nice one
 
Never heard of this guy, but he touched a lot of nerves and got a lot of negative feedback on this Oct 10, 2020 Saturday Night Live opening monologue.

 
Bill Burr...

Sort of a modern George Carlin.. Lots of politically and socially driven comedy.. pretty liberal.. but not an extreme leftist.. he actually calls out the extreme left pretty often..

He's friends with Joe Rogan.. and very curious about hunting (always comes up as a subject between them whenever they are on each others shows, do podcasts together, etc..).. but is not a hunter himself..
 
1602437565435.png
 
Never heard of this guy, but he touched a lot of nerves and got a lot of negative feedback on this Oct 10, 2020 Saturday Night Live opening monologue.

Wow, I love this guy! He is an equal opportunity balloon popper. The reaction to his monologue underscores the left's inability to laugh at itself. Though a tiny bit self-deprecation would be great for the president as well.

Thanks for posting. Had heard it had set off the woke community.
 
Wow, I love this guy! He is an equal opportunity balloon popper. The reaction to his monologue underscores the left's inability to laugh at itself. Though a tiny bit self-deprecation would be great for the president as well.

Thanks for posting. Had heard it had set off the woke community.
Bill Burr is great, there is no filter there. I will try to find the clip, but they ask him why there weren't more women in comedy. He replied, maybe they should write funnier stuff. He is also known to go after hecklers.
 
Never heard of this guy, but he touched a lot of nerves and got a lot of negative feedback on this Oct 10, 2020 Saturday Night Live opening monologue.

Could you tell us who’s monologue? As the video is not available to everyone.
Yeah not allowed in this country......
:E Shrug:....pisses me off when it says that....
That’s what mine said also, but I was going for the subtle approach!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,205
Members
169,509
Latest member
MonikaEdge
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top