on a lighter note...

14600900_1338124966198838_1037708682695820395_n.jpg
 
66E65567-5982-498C-B8C7-3BE2D7F5B588.jpeg
 
1602211556188.png
 
IMG_6663.JPG
 
Evidently @ActionBob had an insurance claim this week.

1602255111633.png
 


Yeah, and try this math:

Originally paper towels were 10+ x 11+/- inches and came in rolls of 40, 50, 60 count.

Now the percentage more rolls come in 5.5+/- x 11+/- inches and come in 50, 60, 70 count rolls.

The original paper towel size is cut in half; So where does the consumer gain more paper towels at 2, 3, 4 times the costs of the original size paper towels?
 
The tagline makes this one!

Screenshot_20201010-095128_Gallery.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,134
Members
169,118
Latest member
NolanStran
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top