on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1600048916070.jpg
 
Why is the media not covering the fact that Raccoons are breaking wild hogs and riding them into battle against the opossums?

FB_IMG_1600127315939.jpg
 
Hahaha reminds me of the black lab we had when I was growing up .Never missed an opportunity to tangle with a porcupine. I swear I've pulled a thousand quills out of dogs in my life lol

I’ve only ever helped do it once, I held a stick of hardwood in a collies mouth so my uncle could pull quills before we were done we’d been all over a kitchen. Old bitch never forgave me for it she’d growl every time I walked in to my uncles the rest of her life.
 
That's the way it goes Skinnerblade lol I've got a blue healer that really doesn't mind me yanking them out with needle nose pliers. But if anyone else is near him I gotta stop him from killing them .

worst ones I’ve ever seen done dad pulled out of a Black whiteface cow, he strapped her horns to a steal livestock gate and pulled them. What I couldn’t understand is why he bothered we butchered her the next day.
 
IMG_6601.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,569,953
Members
168,774
Latest member
EugenePull
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top