on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1600048916070.jpg

Why is the media not covering the fact that Raccoons are breaking wild hogs and riding them into battle against the opossums?

FB_IMG_1600127315939.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha reminds me of the black lab we had when I was growing up .Never missed an opportunity to tangle with a porcupine. I swear I've pulled a thousand quills out of dogs in my life lol

I’ve only ever helped do it once, I held a stick of hardwood in a collies mouth so my uncle could pull quills before we were done we’d been all over a kitchen. Old bitch never forgave me for it she’d growl every time I walked in to my uncles the rest of her life.

That's the way it goes Skinnerblade lol I've got a blue healer that really doesn't mind me yanking them out with needle nose pliers. But if anyone else is near him I gotta stop him from killing them .

worst ones I’ve ever seen done dad pulled out of a Black whiteface cow, he strapped her horns to a steal livestock gate and pulled them. What I couldn’t understand is why he bothered we butchered her the next day.

IMG_6601.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg