on a lighter note...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

118323649_2636581303337349_3341684805473587983_o.jpg
 
Mine too, only beef instead of dairy and logging instead of a mine.
 
When I was 15 my buddy and I put in hay for 3 different farms my home farm and 2 neighbors who both added more lights to the barns so we could unload hay after dark some days we would start at 6: am and quit at midnight pay was never great but your hard work was appreciated and we ate well. One of those old boys would see me in the winter when there was no work and hand me a $50 and say I think I owe you that when I would argue he would say take it or I’ll find someone else to stack my hay. My grandfather on my mothers side could go a week on 2 hours sleep a day he also did farming with us as well as mine and logging on weekend and winter he also owned school busses and drove when he could and most of the repairs.
 
My wife got a text yesterday from her sister. Our 13-year old nephew was at homeschool co-op and someone was teaching Geography. The nephew was extremely frustrated with the way the teacher was pronouncing "Namib Desert."

He knew it should be pronounced NAH-mib, but the teacher was saying nih-MEB.

When his mother asked where he learned that, he responded "Uncle Petey's brain."

He spent 11 days staying with us about a month ago, and a few evenings we watched African hunting shows like Under Wild Skies, Tracks Across Africa, and Hornady's Dark and Dangerous.

Winning.
 
Ah, one of the perks of military life. One gets to enjoy all kinds of exotic locations.
 

Attachments

  • Eg2ce48U4AAZc4k.jpg
    Eg2ce48U4AAZc4k.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 280
  • Eg2ce56UYAAcZyI.jpg
    Eg2ce56UYAAcZyI.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 296

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,570,996
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top