on a lighter note...

E180A7F2-697C-4A2B-8014-B72DB61A9164.jpeg
 
93691619_10223066794118687_3856125052571353088_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 93691619_10223066794118687_3856125052571353088_n.jpg
    93691619_10223066794118687_3856125052571353088_n.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 226
:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

56661859_2133794750044776_946516105189392384_n.jpg
 
91849945_2811419115562148_399711200121716736_n.jpg
 
93016271_10224275545863184_3729225021130801152_n.jpg
 
93854635_10224300834695389_2030531641285279744_n.jpg
 
:whistle::whistle:

93991014_1523623637819068_8519921690157776896_n.jpg
 
93793714_10224343994414355_4241970831246229504_n.jpg
 
94717588_907511713017239_8276039600116334592_n.jpg
 
94745788_10224357606074638_182068783278456832_n.jpg
 
I love it. My concern is that the heat would mess up my tolerances when I went back to turning stock.

Am I making a problem where there isn't one?
That was my exact thought but they have what looks like lumber under fire pan and it doesn’t look like it’s burning. I think if I tried that in shop I work in it would not go over well
 
,,,the outdoor work-out....
94219877_10222598138206688_9171307227816919040_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,391
Members
168,879
Latest member
ArnoldHoz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top