on a lighter note...

65541269_336624800603303_6009026277829246976_n.jpg
 
Keep it up and you'll be looking for a new "dishwasher". :whistle:

BTW - Mine just smacked me in the back of the head.
I am going to try get mine to pose for a similar picture.....;) dont show her the joke, make her the joke :cool:
 
No comment....

Schützenfest.jpg


HWL
 
88336054_10206981298366877_5146777353677963264_n.jpg
 
gt.jpg
 
vut7byn.jpg
 
1583329740227.jpg
 
That's funny - sort of... reminds me of the shower I had in Mexico once, was a bare 220 V copper wire wrapped around the showerhead pipe and plugged in. Made the water nice and hot but you sure didn't want to bump it!
 
h.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,490
Members
169,574
Latest member
NinaStockt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top