on a lighter note...

8E151D5E-13F5-491A-B5B2-76785E280805.jpeg
 
18191349_401509913545173_98230819_n.jpg
 
1924376_334463546722848_6856514525431814642_n.jpg
 
surprise_China.jpg
 
84078206_2817514748340337_8408563466029236224_n.jpg
 
....a bad day....

85067609_1735771916591913_8217109672402878464_o.jpg
 
83856918_2837533103007745_8008757750857203712_n.jpg
 
84992996_1228290594046358_7291025504029638656_n.jpg
 
82814598_1678761768956806_8986152338737594368_o.jpg
83078737_1670268933139423_1988056106944954368_n.jpg
83301314_1680163708816612_4117999808587759616_n.jpg
84509803_1680409138792069_3679336489201696768_o.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,033
Members
170,505
Latest member
BillBadger
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top