on a lighter note...

1570539995156.jpg
 
77004565_1140929022782444_7562107630546583552_n.jpg
 
76727002_1413479992149201_1461123251051692032_n.jpg
 
74389626_10157096648333409_2258059337677144064_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 74389626_10157096648333409_2258059337677144064_n.jpg
    74389626_10157096648333409_2258059337677144064_n.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 220
image(1).png
 
In my case I would sure hate to see what my crafting and cup making stuff would sell for! My children will probably take it to the dump, ah well, what can you expect?
 
78638467_2365871650202984_8357289244506456064_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 78638467_2365871650202984_8357289244506456064_n.jpg
    78638467_2365871650202984_8357289244506456064_n.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 209
Satan....

A few moments before the church services started, the towns-people were sitting in their pews and talking.
Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front of the church.
Everyone started screaming and running for the entrance, trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away from evil incarnate.
Soon everyone had exited the church except for one elderly gentleman that sat calmly in his pew without moving, seeming oblivious to the fact that God’s ultimate enemy was in his presence.
So Satan walked up to the old man and said; “Don’t you know who I am?”
The man replied, “Yep, sure do.”
“Aren’t you afraid of me?” Satan asked.
Nope, sure ain’t.” said the man.
“Don’t you realise I can kill you with a word?” asked Satan.
“Don’t doubt it for a minute,” returned the old man, in an even tone.
“Did you know I could cause you profound, horrifying, AGONY for all eternity?” persisted Satan.
“Yep,” was the calm reply.
“And you’re still not afraid?” asked Satan.
“Nope,” said the old man.
More than a little perturbed, Satan asked, “Well, why aren’t you afraid of me?”
The man calmly replied, …….






“Been married to your sister for 48 years.”
 
Satan....

A few moments before the church services started, the towns-people were sitting in their pews and talking.
Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front of the church.
Everyone started screaming and running for the entrance, trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away from evil incarnate.
Soon everyone had exited the church except for one elderly gentleman that sat calmly in his pew without moving, seeming oblivious to the fact that God’s ultimate enemy was in his presence.
So Satan walked up to the old man and said; “Don’t you know who I am?”
The man replied, “Yep, sure do.”
“Aren’t you afraid of me?” Satan asked.
Nope, sure ain’t.” said the man.
“Don’t you realise I can kill you with a word?” asked Satan.
“Don’t doubt it for a minute,” returned the old man, in an even tone.
“Did you know I could cause you profound, horrifying, AGONY for all eternity?” persisted Satan.
“Yep,” was the calm reply.
“And you’re still not afraid?” asked Satan.
“Nope,” said the old man.
More than a little perturbed, Satan asked, “Well, why aren’t you afraid of me?”
The man calmly replied, …….






“Been married to your sister for 48 years.”


LMFAO!!!:E Rofl:

I was married to his daughter!:A Outta::E Rofl:
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,295
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top