on a lighter note...

Adjustments.jpg
 
Hmmm.... Don't think so... Even if you throw in the "worn out" factor... A 11/32 socket is significantly smaller than a 10 mm socket.

11 / 32 = 0.34375
1 inch = 25.4 mm
Therefore, 11/32" = 0.34375 x 25.4 = 8.73 mm

You just might be able to use a worn out 11/32 socket to remove a 9 mm bolt, but no go on a 10 mm bolt I am afraid...

Actually 3/8 is NOT "just a touch bigger than 10 mm." It is in fact smaller enough that even a worn out 3/8 socket will likely not fit on a 10 mm bolt.
3/8" = 3 / 8 x 25.4 = 9.525 mm.

Frankly is not 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 mm a little easier than 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2 inch?

Case in point? The above example...
Aircraft engineer for 30ish years, learnt metric, worked imperial. In my experience a hammer will be required as an adapter to fit a 3/8 socket to a 10mm bolt head. Anyone want to talk about whitworth?
 
bizarro-caught-a-squirrel-this-big.gif
 
.......what a knee...:sneaky:
D22FADD7-29E5-4AA1-8106-E0FE1968F0F8.jpeg
 
24109_336593328537_5400890_n_zpsf327b6ce.jpg
 
11058381_1007264115960567_6595362501682368075_n.jpg
 
13939453_1237259759626141_4785020695238597956_n.jpg
 
(n)(n):whistle:
16809993_369055253457306_522745248_n.jpg
 
14616_1766724793552665_6190094624362442256_n.jpg
 
....Afrikaans....:whistle:

14887_558732747487348_1205647855_n.jpg
 
8545_525223864182773_1684687790_n.jpg
 
74357529_2588000108096499_6382846495967674368_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 74357529_2588000108096499_6382846495967674368_n.jpg
    74357529_2588000108096499_6382846495967674368_n.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 182
Awesome idea.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,907
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top