on a lighter note...

That would be an insult to the baboon.
 
[emoji3]
73459004_10156883410667297_9069054192621977600_n.jpeg
 
IMG_3939.PNG
 
Isn't the US pretty much the last country in the world hanging on to Fahrenheit? Water freezes at zero and boils at 100, come on fellas!
We’re fine with our system! I couldn’t even imagine how much things would implode if I gave my guys blue prints in metric!!
 

My EX Wife tried that only once.
I brought home:

Whole milk
2 liter bottle regular coke
Large container sour cream (not the small one she usually buys)
Ritz crackers
What's hummos?? I don't eat it.
Pop tarts with icing?
Cheese: 1 pound block each, extra sharp and medium cheddar

Wife when I got home :mad::mad:

I never had to go back out again.:whistle::ROFLMAO:
 
We’re fine with our system! I couldn’t even imagine how much things would implode if I gave my guys blue prints in metric!!
I gew up and started my trade in imperial measurements and money, then half way through had to change to metric and $ . I still mix measurement in both systems. I was in the buildin industry untill I retired and now find myselfthinking of wood measurements uually in imperial for demensions but metric in length. Still often think in mph rather than kph as well, as it just seems to have more meaning somehow.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,289
Members
169,332
Latest member
Specialityvalve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top