on a lighter note...

For the ladies...
FB_IMG_1567950817451.jpeg
 
69865158_1015847565426496_7476141781352972288_n.jpg
 
DA306B55-4A99-4F97-BEF1-1C3ED72C8939.jpeg
 
IMG_4180.JPG
 
69334117_1006823349662251_6552425076262699008_n.jpg
 
65954903_2393990697328255_5356050210701180928_n.jpeg
 
40145518_10161186325690157_3728197755147911168_n.jpg
69577161_1343494325816199_6890405858195275776_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
67170843_1053359958203229_845045127704477696_n.jpeg
69577161_1343494325816199_6890405858195275776_n.jpg
 
70154519_873177669711726_6343351845024432128_n.jpg
 
70125062_873177353045091_3783227478894444544_n.jpg
 
69879135_868700730159420_2859264165371969536_n.jpg
 
69675463_873695556326604_6912134621731749888_n.jpg
 
68998950_866779197018240_4450001253014962176_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,540
Latest member
NonaG07838
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top