on a lighter note...

lowes_HD.jpg
 
I think it has ruined sex for me looking at her!
 
I actually posted this on a Liberals comment, and they reported me to the FB police. I have a conservative political page, and they don't like me very much.

The perfect reply to FB is: "I will try to be nicer if you will try to be smarter."
 
A guy out on the golf course takes a high speed ball right in the crotch.
Writhing in agony, he falls to the ground.
As soon as he could manage, he took himself to the doctor.
He said “How bad is it doc? I’m going on my honeymoon next week and my fiancé is still a virgin — in every way.”
The doctor told him,
“I’ll have to put your willie in a splint to let it heal and keep it straight. It should be okay next week.
He took four tongue depressors and formed a neat little 4 sided splint, and taped it all together … an impressive work of art.
The guy mentions none of this to his girl, marries her, and goes on their honeymoon.
That night in the motel room, she rips open her blouse to reveal her beautiful breasts.
She said, “You’re the first; no one has EVER touched these.”
He immediately drops his pants and replies. “Look at this!!! Still in the CRATE!”
 
65272356_2287852511309975_8506421602924101632_n.jpg
 
65318321_316733032567500_4201388200662401024_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,358
Members
169,342
Latest member
ShennaXgk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top