on a lighter note...

51072959_770149550013496_5957108610075983872_n.jpg
 
With the extreme cold weather gripping parts of the nation, Walmart is advising its patrons to wear two pair of pajamas instead of the usual one pair.
 
^^^^^Got to give the high school drop outs a fair chance in the work place and a $15/hr wage :)
$15 per hour!!! Seems a bit high when they can't even spell coke
 
Beethoven was not born deaf, he started to lose hearing when he was 30 and had already produced his major works.

Don't let facts get in the way.
 
Norfolk shooter---That is true but they have protested for it in a number of places. Someone flipping burgers(and cannot spell) gets more wage that the person you trust to replace the brakes on your can or get it to run right for example. True libtard democrap snowflake so-called thinking. Just plain stupid and the main reason the USA is going to implode.
 
EMTs and paramedics don't makes $15 in Chicago, according to a guy I met at a instructor course last year. But we must be educated and make literal life and death decisions
 
...official pass-rate 30%....
50849938_321019198397503_2058891735542530048_n.png
50881477_322639885021464_344780797493903360_n.png
 
50927999_2263138883718812_7282286211949920256_n.jpg
 
50943303_338941200054356_7170308584817819648_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,650
Members
169,390
Latest member
NTVReyes77
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top