on a lighter note...

PoDexqv.jpg
 
A man accidentally elbows a woman's boob as she is standing behind him in a hotel lobby.
The man apologizes profusely and says:
"if your heart is as soft as your breasts, I know you'll forgive me."
To which the woman replied:
"if your dick is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 318".
 
^^^^^^ LMFAO ^^^^^^^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
image(41).jpg
 
These cartoons are actually good training for DG hunts.

Maybe the coyote would do better with an Acme double rifle:D I love those old cartoons!!
 
Be careful out there..
...concentrate on the danger!!
....don't be so easily distracted now....

49732819_3129147763777419_8647153829944492032_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,883
Members
170,442
Latest member
ToneyHuman
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top