on a lighter note...

45942169_10155863365571245_2339506563447783424_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 45942169_10155863365571245_2339506563447783424_n.jpg
    45942169_10155863365571245_2339506563447783424_n.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 232
Did you hear?

Caitlyn Jenner has found a new love interest. Caitlyn's new "date" is also a transgender person although he was born as a biological female. The very ironic thing about this new couple is where the two met.
It was at a swap meet.:whistle:
 
How do you start an argument on Africa hunting.com?

-tell a member his truck sucks, No
-tell a member his wife is fat, No
-tell a member his kids are stupid, No
-tell a member his favorite cartridge isn't as good as your favorite cartridge, :Rage: :Punch: BOOM!
 
How do you start an argument on Africa hunting.com?

-tell a member his truck sucks, No
-tell a member his wife is fat, No
-tell a member his kids are stupid, No
-tell a member his favorite cartridge isn't as good as your favorite cartridge, :Rage: :Punch: BOOM!

Ain't that the truth. Another surefire way is to say there are much better, more modern and efficient cartridges
than the .375 H&H and better bullets than Swifts, Nosler Partitions and Barnes copper slugs. :E Rofl:


:A Blowup:
 
Ain't that the truth. Another surefire way is to say there are much better, more modern and efficient cartridges
than the .375 H&H and better bullets than Swifts, Nosler Partitions and Barnes copper slugs. :E Rofl:


:A Blowup:

WHAT! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!
(I never said that I was above doing the same!)

Nice reply and of course I'm totally kidding hogpatrol. ;)
 
:E Happy:
 
FB_IMG_1542207523534.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1542378707604.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1542380370626.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1542380687269.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,868
Members
170,398
Latest member
AdrianRemb
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top