on a lighter note...

44377753_1044832255677710_573254610756567040_n.jpg
 
????
'Bombs' showing up in mailboxes right before the midterms just like hoes showing up right before the Kavanaugh confirmation.

44708889_10216529107756514_7591219013368152064_n.jpg


Q: How do we know that the democrats sent themselves bombs?

A: None of them worked.
 
????
'Bombs' showing up in mailboxes right before the midterms just like hoes showing up right before the Kavanaugh confirmation.

View attachment 254897

Q: How do we know that the democrats sent themselves bombs?

A: None of them worked.
Sadly there is a hellava lot of truth to that meme.
 
Erik, I agree. It will be interesting to see how long it takes the anti-Trump people in the ATF, FBI and SS to find the culprit. I bet it won't be until AFTER midterms and it'll be one of the left wing whack jobs.
 
image(17).jpg
 
That one fella sure would trick Occupational Health with his diligence.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,341
Messages
1,573,337
Members
169,737
Latest member
bongamodels
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top