on a lighter note...

Oh yeah, that’s a good point.
Pretty sure Charlie Sheen had an excess of everything bad for a growing boy!
 
But he had a lot of fun I bet!
 
Didn't know there was such a thing as "excess" of prostitutes.

And exactly how do too many prostitutes sink a yacht? Perhaps we don’t want to know.
 
And exactly how do too many prostitutes sink a yacht? Perhaps we don’t want to know.
Yeah, probably not the high dollar ones. More like needing a long bed pickup to gather them....
 
8C394AA4-286B-4164-9EDE-2D84D009F20C.jpeg
 
FB_IMG_1538500718056.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1538502148794.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,152
Members
169,906
Latest member
kuwinvnco3
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top