on a lighter note...

You are all familiar with wildlife documentaries of sir David Atteborough, on Discovery channel
This documentary is one of the latest.

 
705C71B4-270B-4769-8FF3-31D64749106B.jpeg
 
5FBE0E8F-C461-4581-81A5-A7DF09769D80.jpeg
 
What we need is Justice For America!
 
41491137_2346472065364339_7597328106130505728_n.jpg
 
First it was stealing silverware, china, and paintings from the White House. Now, somewhere a Motel 6 is missing a shower curtain.
showercurtain.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,736
Members
169,135
Latest member
riemenpiori1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top