on a lighter note...

34686458_972997749540780_3719182885081579520_n.jpg
 
Ole is the Pastor of the local Norwegian Lutheran Church and Pastor Sven is the minister of the Swedish Covenant Church across the road. One day they are seen pounding a sign into the ground, which said:

DA END ISS NEAR! TURN YERSELF AROUNT NOW BAFOR IT ISS TOO LATE!

As a car speeds past them, the driver leans out his window and yells, "Leave people alone, you Skandihoovian religious nuts!"

From the curve they heard screeching tires and a big splash.

Shakin' his head, Rev. Ole says "Dat's da terd one dis mornin'."

"Yaa," Pastor Sven agrees, then asks, "Do ya tink maybe da sign should yust say, 'Bridge Out?'"
 
I had a student with a degree in some type of environmental gobbledegook who drove a honeywagon.
 
I had a student with a degree in some type of environmental gobbledegook who drove a honeywagon.

There is money in them thair honey wagons.

I have a friend that is in the portable out house business and he can't keep they in the yard. He once told me that after you go home and take a shower you are just like all the rest of the business owners but everyone keeps coming to you.
 
There is money in them thair honey wagons.

I have a friend that is in the portable out house business and he can't keep they in the yard. He once told me that after you go home and take a shower you are just like all the rest of the business owners but everyone keeps coming to you.
A never ending supply of business.
 
After declaring Canadian steel and aluminum industries a US national security threat, Trump meets with North Korea...
35205591_10156526632689595_6090689458850496512_o.png
 
1011_survival-instinct-demotivational-poster-1289323220.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,116
Members
169,263
Latest member
Joleen5870
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top