on a lighter note...

.....there is a valuable lesson in his comment somewhere.......

18813307_1760456307304350_520417195945032088_n.jpg
 
34087440_1682625785188930_464337757708222464_n.jpg
 
IMG_1750.JPG
 
SIGN OF THE TIMES:

IMG_0190.jpg
 
Absolutely TRUE, sad to see it's come to that!
 
Absolutely TRUE, sad to see it's come to that!
I'm hearing "I can't find workers" more frequent than ever before. I also hear "I can't find work". What they mean is they can't find work to fit THEIR schedule or lifestyle. Like you said, sad but true.
 
I'm hearing "I can't find workers" more frequent than ever before. I also hear "I can't find work". What they mean is they can't find work to fit THEIR schedule or lifestyle. Like you said, sad but true.
I deal with it everyday. Most of the young guys come with more issues than Sports Illustrated!
I had one guy that the guys call “conspiracy theory” call one of my foreman and say he was going to be late because he got abducted by aliens. Crazy thing is he passed his drug test! Lol I told the foreman that he may have been getting probed but it wasn’t by aliens.lol
 
I deal with it everyday. Most of the young guys come with more issues than Sports Illustrated!
I had one guy that the guys call “conspiracy theory” call one of my foreman and say he was going to be late because he got abducted by aliens. Crazy thing is he passed his drug test! Lol I told the foreman that he may have been getting probed but it wasn’t by aliens.lol

How about "My aunt died" and this guy has over a 100 aunts die in a year.
 
An old friend of mine was a Jamaican fellow who was a very good carpenter. He told me this tale of working in Jamaica- he said you would get mad at the guys for not working in the morning and they would reply "an empty bag don't stand, man" so they would stop to eat. He would try to get them to work but would be told "No man, a full bag dont bend" :LOL: I guess you just deal with what you have and keep moving:D
 
An old friend of mine was a Jamaican fellow who was a very good carpenter. He told me this tale of working in Jamaica- he said you would get mad at the guys for not working in the morning and they would reply "an empty bag don't stand, man" so they would stop to eat. He would try to get them to work but would be told "No man, a full bag dont bend" :LOL: I guess you just deal with what you have and keep moving:D
Yeah, I’ve worked in Trinidad before!! SMH!
 
An old friend of mine was a Jamaican fellow who was a very good carpenter. He told me this tale of working in Jamaica- he said you would get mad at the guys for not working in the morning and they would reply "an empty bag don't stand, man" so they would stop to eat. He would try to get them to work but would be told "No man, a full bag dont bend" :LOL: I guess you just deal with what you have and keep moving:D
!
Absolutely! Had something similar happen with a crew for me, i just looked at my watch and told them they would start geting paid again when they were back up with tools in hand. Didn't take long for them to "motivate"
 
Why women stay single.

 
i1.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,856
Members
169,446
Latest member
rakadoaka
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top