on a lighter note...

For seniors, et al.
expresschair.jpg
 
:sneaky::whistle::whistle::whistle:

17264691_10212107237138416_2323541262706044604_n.jpg
29101307_1588669321251828_5205883560534939894_n.jpg
29214429_2070947266457682_7105838385515724800_n.jpg
 
Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone!

st. patricks day.jpg
 
5 - 6cbc22a37c661b93432a8238ede1607f.jpg
 
irishwoman.jpg
 
dontspillit.jpg
 
Oh come on now. At least a few times... [emoji38]
 
For the spouse or significant other to read or your best hunting buddy.


I AM

WE TODD IT


I AM

SOFA KING

WE TODD IT
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,356
Messages
1,574,060
Members
169,894
Latest member
PenneyMora
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top