on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1518563617672.jpg
 
If someone asks you what the MAIN difference is between most of the Obama supporters and most of the Trump supporters, instead of stammering and stuttering and looking for an answer, just tell them that........
"The Trump supporters sign their checks on the 'front', and the Obama supporters sign their checks on the 'back' ".....

I NEVER REALIZED THAT IT WAS THIS SIMPLE.!!!
 
This was told to me by an older gentlemen tonight.....

Whats the difference between complete and finished?? Is there a difference?
- If you find the right woman, you are complete.
- If you find the wrong woman, you are finished!

** If the right woman finds you with the wrong woman you are completely finished!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:
Another one from an older gentlemen tonight:

I was asked about if I want to get married eventually by a few folks. The older guy said I know you will eventually get married.

I asked him for the punchline and he said becasue no one is allowed to be happy all the time! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: All of us had a good laugh at that one.
 
When you are thirsty....
28053564_529130157449814_1947399562_n.jpg
28000565_529130150783148_1862321243_n.jpg
 
28053037_529595540736609_735194189_n.jpg
 
28000916_529595537403276_1541107115_n.jpg
 
(y):sneaky:
28053220_528835504145946_1456617493_n.jpg
 
If someone asks you what the MAIN difference is between most of the Obama supporters and most of the Trump supporters, instead of stammering and stuttering and looking for an answer, just tell them that........
"The Trump supporters sign their checks on the 'front', and the Obama supporters sign their checks on the 'back' ".....

I NEVER REALIZED THAT IT WAS THIS SIMPLE.!!!

Now this is a straight, thoughtful and truthful answer. Well said sir!
 
larry.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
senility.jpg
 
old age.jpg
 
vows.jpg
 
Thanks Hogpatrol for so many great humor posts, you've brightened my day numerous times!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,315
Messages
1,572,635
Members
169,597
Latest member
Stevenpoeni
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top