on a lighter note...

Hopefully they all take gold bars for payment.
This IS Holland & Holland we are talking about...
First thing I would buy is a smelter….
Then we’ll see what’s next.
Way ahead of you, I cast bullets to feed my 8-bore double rifle. I will be exchanging 85-caliber gold bullets for goods and services.
 
IMG_5355.jpeg
 


LOL....Must be Phoenix calendar.

In Tucson those winter months are: (used to be the (no) joke back in the seventies anyway)

Mornings: spent skiing on Mt Lemon

Afternoon: return to the city (the outskirts) to warm up and play in the pool. Or spend time (heard it was now non existent) shooting at rod and gun club.
 
LOL....Must be Phoenix calendar.

In Tucson those winter months are: (used to be the (no) joke back in the seventies anyway)

Mornings: spent skiing on Mt Lemon

Afternoon: return to the city (the outskirts) to warm up and play in the pool. Or spend time (heard it was now non existent) shooting at rod and gun club.
Yeah It’s probably a valley thing. I’m mentioned in March but I arrive in November after deer hunting season here in Ontario. I don’t do the Tee and Ski (Phoenix and Flagstaff) I’m there to get away from snow.
 
Yeah It’s probably a valley thing. I’m mentioned in March but I arrive in November after deer hunting season here in Ontario. I don’t do the Tee and Ski (Phoenix and Flagstaff) I’m there to get away from snow.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:......some how the term: A snowball's chance in Hell comes to mind.

Your traveling to get away from being a snowball by melting in the heat of Hell; in Phoenix, in December.

Could be worse. You could arrive earlier or stay later. Say from June through September. LOL.
 
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:......some how the term: A snowball's chance in Hell comes to mind.

Your traveling to get away from being a snowball by melting in the heat of Hell; in Phoenix, in December.

Could be worse. You could arrive earlier or stay later. Say from June through September. LOL.
Definitely passing on “the hundred days of hell”!
 
What sort of cuck would hand 49 gold bars to their government?

First people I would call would be Holland & Holland to discuss a 577 NE 3" they currently have available. Second person to get a call would be an outfitter to discuss a full bag safari.
Yeah, no sh*t. :censored:
First, I'd cease being a college student, and then cease living in Belgium.

Reminds me of this lottery meme:

meme, If I win the lottery, signs, A-10.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,422
Messages
1,575,691
Members
170,375
Latest member
Audra61176
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top