on a lighter note...

Correct. I keep them everywhere. The ones on my desk are for cleaning my hands after oiling or handling a gun. In the woods they have a "different" utility.


View attachment 785112
80133398756__93D22E0D-F9A2-447F-81C7-DE118DC293B5.jpeg

Do they really need to be scented like a bomb pop?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,248
Members
169,312
Latest member
massagecenterkarachidha
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top